|Leader||Prime Minister Mamma Mei|
The Crowned Republic of Weinam is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Mamma Mei with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.398 billion Weinamese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Quanwei. The average income tax rate is 15.3%.
The strong Weinamian economy, worth 200 trillion •euns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Gambling, and Trout Farming. Average income is 58,947 •euns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Pocket dialling is a criminal offence, a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat", politicians frequently make unusual poses during speeches in hopes of inspiring the next internet fad, and recent events in Dàguó have been classified 'for Prime Minister Mamma Mei's eyes only'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Weinam's national animal is the Panda, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Wei Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Weinam endorsed The Kingdom of Nordover.
- : Weinam was endorsed by The Kingdom of Nordover.
- : Weinam endorsed The Republic of Lesva.
- : Weinam endorsed The Ascendancy of Solaryia.
- : Weinam was endorsed by The Republic of Lesva.
- : Weinam was endorsed by The Ascendancy of Solaryia.
- : Weinam endorsed The Republic of Loxodon.
- : Weinam voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Safety Regulations for Trade Route Canals".
- : Weinam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Weinam was endorsed by The Republic of Loxodon.