The Republic of WeenWeedNation is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, pith helmet sales, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 913 million WeenWeedNationians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Weed city. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.4%.
The frighteningly efficient WeenWeedNationian economy, worth 112 trillion Weeds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 123,372 Weeds, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
A National Academy regulates grammar and usage, women who display their ankles are shunned by society, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects, and euthanasia is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. WeenWeedNation's national animal is the Wild weed man, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : WeenWeedNation was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Sheppey.
- : WeenWeedNation endorsed The Kingdom of Plembobria.
- : WeenWeedNation voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in WeenWeedNation, euthanasia is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in WeenWeedNation, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects.
- : Following new legislation in WeenWeedNation, women who display their ankles are shunned by society.
- : Following new legislation in WeenWeedNation, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- : Following new legislation in WeenWeedNation, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : WeenWeedNation was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : WeenWeedNation was endorsed by The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Omicron Persei V111, Notyoutopia, Upper Portlandia, Siwale, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Southern Allican, Unsophisticate, Valdr, Great Bights Mum, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Yaorozu, Tharissus, Tee Googly Coffee Me, StormRose, HMS Unicorn, Kaschovia, Mercy Land, Ovsterland, Xentherida, Sunto, Pallaith, Holy Oranz, Vazali, Free State of Whitemeadow, Sil Dorsett, Colony of lasting Hopes, Shadowrik, Gnate, Pleroma Sans Romans, PlanetPunk, Puczovska, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Carl and SEAMUS, Enosville, Malta Comino Gozo, General COE, Wicheye, Plumas, Reannia, Vszeklina, Bharathvarsh, Friently, Moristia, Hong Kong Empire, South Grand Mountain, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Merconitonitopia, and 25 others.Faxfleet, Kingdom of Space, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, ZimRobwe, Lamexanope, Anima Proxa, Kobagia, Coemgen, Kizja, American MapleStory, Selfgradatude, Religioncord, Sanjurika, Rylam, Necromonia, Forunte, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Kelvaros Prime, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, and Sheppey.