The Dominion of Waztaskio is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Brett Kingsley with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 8.087 billion Waztaskioans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wazdo. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The all-consuming Waztaskioan economy, worth 883 trillion Dontraitss a year, is highly specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 109,243 Dontraitss, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Governments opposing Waztaskio are beset by rebels, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, and invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Waztaskio's national animal is the Ficklepig, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Wazdonian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Waztaskio was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Waztaskio was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Waztaskio's influence in Osiris rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Waztaskio was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Waztaskio's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Waztaskio altered its national flag.
- : Waztaskio's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Waztaskio's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Waztaskio's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Waztaskio's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".