The Republic of Wazira is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Jasks with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, state-planned economy, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate population of 1.225 billion Wazirans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yongang. The average income tax rate is 71.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Waziran economy, worth 125 trillion zaras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 102,193 zaras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kids these days know how to throw a proper punch, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, atheist missionaries spread doubt overseas, and Wazira isn't what it used to be. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wazira's national animal is the red panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wazira was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Wazira's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Wazira relocated from Lorania to The Rejected Realms.
- : Wazira was ejected from Lorania by The Social Liberal Democracy of Sail Nation.
- : Wazira's influence in Lorania rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Wazira was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Wazira, Wazira isn't what it used to be.
- : Following new legislation in Wazira, atheist missionaries spread doubt overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Wazira, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Following new legislation in Wazira, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.