The Kingdom of Watsoonia is a massive, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.788 billion Watsoonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Camford. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Watsoonian economy, worth 230 trillion Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 129,017 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, and a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Watsoonia's national animal is the Labradoodle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Watsoonia was endorsed by The Federation of Defense For The World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Watsoonia, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Watsoonia, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Following new legislation in Watsoonia, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Following new legislation in Watsoonia, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in Watsoonia, the nation honors the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Watsoonian weed picker.
- : Following new legislation in Watsoonia, environmental officials dismiss uncontrolled wildfires burning down major cities as nature taking its course.
- : Following new legislation in Watsoonia, superfoods are often seen as supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Watsoonia, a video of Leader wearing shock-blue face paint and smashing an electric guitar in front of a frenzied crowd is on endless repeat on the nightly news.
- : Following new legislation in Watsoonia, the Watsoonian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation.
Endorsements Received: 183 » McMasterdonia, Daiz, Fauzjhia, Koda-Land, Hamerica, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Siwale, Ethnon, The Serdey Islands, The Iron Lions, Orado, The Rhein States, Guer Aike, Shibutani, Zzozona, Interdimensional Zone, El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, New Lakemba, Frances Francis the First of France, Empy, Yaorozu, Termathe, 1 very fast endotarter, Omnistria, The Tampa Bay Rays, Notyoutopia, Dabarastan, Great Bights Mum, Seenvorland, Selfgradatude, Simone Republic, Korovan Isles, Dreadton, Loutsland, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sundred, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Former English Colony, I Like Killing people, Prydania, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, Sikol, Xagill, Sunto, Libertania Democratica, Valentine Z, and 133 others.Kocherian, The Calabash Protectorate, Kranostav, Unshleepd, Wineclaw, Yokciq Empire, Clan Spaniel, Fendlium, Seanat, Brucklania, Newpromisedland, Joodey, Zeternia, Ravendi, The Pantheons, Highton Islands, PotatoFarmers, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Xyrron, Nistriabar, Madjack, Xipher, The Federal Republic of Scouseland, Kragsgale, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Andexia, Moubarakistan, Solskjar, U S Eh, Eastern Cous Empria, United Kahndaq, Heilhum Imperius, Napnomadia, Vincone Cae, Malta Comino Gozo, Votak Matim, WeKnow, Runeda, Draconian Progression, Harjad, Eywaan, Aerilia, Morover, Cretox State, Holy Oranz, Outer Shenendoah, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Lulubellia, Elvoreto, Chips and Guac, Navsland, Hardscrabble, Jestings, Magna Banitia, Solcius, Unsophisticate, Merconitonitopia, Republica Guilleana, A Salmon Named Harold, Jerzykowo, Wilkshire, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Religioncord, Pytong, Bankowiata, Kazoo Basin, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, Venicea, Cosamaloapan, The Stratosphere Islands, Pasargad, Imperial Pieserged, Sevinland, Maratabat, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Slyakanya, Odelinor, The Pleiads, East Akra, Nodnarb, Yellops, Climeria, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Port Naga, Free Atlantis, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Strongwill, Bharathvarsh, Galbadiana, His Enduring Majesty, Wisconsota, Star Kingdom, Planes, The Mazur Empire, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Nalver And, The Endless Eventide, Colfes, Kromi, Barabolia, Vesteysia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Free Salvation, Maott, Wapistan, Travislavania, Sanjurika, Trumpski, Svenskan, Greater Afroeurasia, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Shotokonia, Tyirza, Figyjharli, Super Girl, Uzbek Khan, Aryan Homeland, BTProductions, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, Viridiann, Mon Island, and Defense For The World Assembly.