|Capital||WURCo Business Park|
The Cossack Weapons Wholesaler of Wassily Universal Rifling Company is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Wassily Kazakov with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.8 billion Rifling Employees have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of WURCo Business Park. The average income tax rate is 14.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong an Employee economy, worth 351 trillion bills a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 73,303 bills, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
A typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of WURCo Business Park, Wassily Kazakov has been known to threaten dissenting citizens with a machine gun at press conferences, and Gün has been named as Wassily Universal Rifling Company's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Wassily Universal Rifling Company's national animal is the Black Bear, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Gün.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wassily Universal Rifling Company was endorsed by The 🐈 Kingdom of New Rogernomics.
- : Wassily Universal Rifling Company voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Electrum".
- : Wassily Universal Rifling Company voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "LEO Force Restrictions"".
- : Wassily Universal Rifling Company voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "LEO Force Restrictions"".
- : Wassily Universal Rifling Company was endorsed by The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : Wassily Universal Rifling Company was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Agorea.
- : Wassily Universal Rifling Company was endorsed by The United States of Calicate.
- : Wassily Universal Rifling Company was endorsed by The Serene Socialist Republic of Nimaric.
- : Wassily Universal Rifling Company was endorsed by The Kingdom of Maldivess.
- : Wassily Universal Rifling Company was endorsed by The Queendom of Peapodaris.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Leonism, Surd, Debussy, Ni Hon, Burning Pants, Ashoy, Axixic, Skin Nation The Second, Xalivstonia, Darcaethir, The Islands of Colwell, The Salvation States, Aigania, State of Cascadia, Bravenewworld, Highchii, Wishper, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Aleckandor, Caybow, The United Anglo-sphere, Denado, 1482, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Nucular, Auralon, Silver Minner, Mainze, Kamikaze89, Aaecilia, Darqas, Port Flynt, The Celestial Lands, Arkanik, Rommanda, Marcellinople, Vlawarkay, Potted Plants United, Bobs raider puppet, Nord Gronland, Darkium, Imperial Saber, Zherid, Dhan, Courlany, Steel Vagabonds, Dotian, Custadia, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, and 55 others.Proletarianssss, Cervidaea, Cgg507, Saundie, Meat Sandwich, Stanians, Fazrin, Business States of America, Urdunistan, Falconhedge, Nothark Vilum, Iron Alliance, Greater East Portage, Titana Drago, Per Aryx, New Salva, Flurf, Varnigodsk, KillerKahn, Amosiac, Nova Zemlya, Bhanam, Mohanj, Cyrilla, Hajima, Tinbo, Cilorea, Lowelian, Gloriton, Greater Gyelidor, Elyroc, ThePerfectSociety, Paline, Lusus Naturae, Saint Alaric, The Idiot Union, Treadwellia, The Free States of The North, MontReal-Sable Island, Black pinewood, Fortytipper, Islayth, Quetonia, Japba, Pepe Pip, Fat Angel, Banite, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Paulu, Peapodaris, Maldivess, Nimaric, Calicate, Agorea, and New Rogernomics.