The Returning Presence of Warzone ll is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 2.263 billion Warzone llians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 66.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Warzone llian economy, worth 63.6 trillion dollarss a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales. Average income is 28,116 dollarss, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Warzone ll's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Warzone ll's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Warzone ll's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Warzone ll was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Warzone ll ceased to exist in For your eyes.
- : Warzone ll's influence in For your eyes rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Warzone ll's influence in For your eyes fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Warzone ll's influence in For your eyes rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Warzone ll relocated from Balder to For your eyes.
- : Warzone ll was refounded in Balder.
- : Warzone ll ceased to exist.