|Faith||Red Dwarf Followship|
The Kingdom of Warui is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Dulmak with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 3.241 billion Molles are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Noian. The average income tax rate is 30.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Mollic economy, worth 214 trillion Dyes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 66,257 Dyes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, anti-tourism militias patrol the borders, water fights now end with thousands dead, and most people suffer from some form of hearing loss. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Warui's national animal is the Red Moth, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Red Dwarf Followship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Warui changed its national faith to "Red Dwarf Followship".
- : Warui changed its national animal to "Red Moth", its capital to "Noian", its currency to "Dye", its demonym to "Molle", its demonym adjective to "Mollic", its faith to "Red Dwarf Following", its leader to "Dulmak", its motto to "For the King!", and its nation type to "Kingdom".
- : Warui altered its national flag.
- : Warui's influence in Appreciation Station fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Warui's influence in Appreciation Station rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Following new legislation in Warui, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Warui, water fights now end with thousands dead.
- : Following new legislation in Warui, anti-tourism militias patrol the borders.
- : Following new legislation in Warui, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Warui, the studies of art and philosophy are banned.