|Faith||The Eternal Order|
The Empire of Warmdahl is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Warmdahl with an iron fist, and renowned for its enslaved workforce, prohibition of alcohol, and national health service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.86 billion Helghans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Helghast City. The average income tax rate is 76.1%.
The powerhouse Helghan economy, worth a remarkable 2,626 trillion Kroner a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 241,880 Kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are arrested for naturally producing proteins, subsidisation of Big Pharma has stopped many corporate executives from having to sell their second homes, official Sermon-Free Zones are set-up around the nation's hotels, and eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Warmdahl's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Eternal Order.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Warmdahl was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Warmdahl was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Warmdahl, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance.
- : Following new legislation in Warmdahl, official Sermon-Free Zones are set-up around the nation's hotels.
- : The United Democratic Republic of QuebecFederation appointed Warmdahl as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Union Of Democracy.
- : Warmdahl published "Union Of Democracy Map" (Factbook: Geography).
- : Warmdahl's influence in Union Of Democracy fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Warmdahl's influence in Union Of Democracy rose from "Zero" to "Superpower".
- : Warmdahl relocated from Zelandia to Union Of Democracy.
- : Warmdahl's influence in Zelandia rose from "Power" to "Superpower".