The People's Confederation of Wardoeka is a huge, safe nation, notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, state-planned economy, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 556 million Wardoekans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Servaxada Wardoeka. The average income tax rate is 79.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Wardoekan economy, worth 44.7 trillion Za'a Waredes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. Average income is 80,485 Za'a Waredes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, public parks are littered with cigarette butts, and the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities. Crime is totally unknown. Wardoeka's national animal is the dolphin, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wardoeka changed its national nation type to "People's Confederation".
- : Wardoeka endorsed The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Wardoeka endorsed The Republic of Catillos.
- : Following new legislation in Wardoeka, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Following new legislation in Wardoeka, public parks are littered with cigarette butts.
- : Wardoeka was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Wardoeka was endorsed by The Republic of Catillos.
- : Wardoeka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes and Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Wardoeka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Wardoeka, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Eskvenn, Madreia, Hanguk-Nippon, Amerion, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Crystal Creation, The Filippinas, Barabarom, Jehenna, Hutington, Rabbitz, Anserisa, Tsunamy, Erinor, Tepertopia, Wehraboos, Bawkie, PenguinPies, West Pastafaria, Qawe, Farengeto, Volaworand, Sharnath, Dukin Donuts, Kringalia, Beepee, Tsvetania, Ebonhand, Holy Free, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Mapico, Eggraria, Xandev, Marinho Islands, Andinla, Starsight, Shefino, Compli, The Worst army of, Melicorium, Corgitopiaa, Auphelia, Kandorith, NganXuan, Merevane, Nova Kobol, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, and 21 others.Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, ChickenDome, Weburya, Well F, Alaninia, Rhetiaa, West Fallows, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Nookington, Concrete Slab, Catillos, and B H A R A T.