The Most Excellent Ritter of Wanton Disregard is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Richard Lewis with an iron fist, and renowned for its enslaved workforce, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 4.686 billion Reich Dwellers are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Public Transport are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 33.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Wanton Disregardian economy, worth 284 trillion Rubles a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 60,797 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Taking hostages is a great way to influence government policy, justice is available only to those who can afford its price tag, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, and birds and children's kites are regularly brought down by anti-aircraft fire. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wanton Disregard's national animal is the Snow Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Jeezy Chreezzy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wanton Disregard's influence in The Communal Confederacy rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Wanton Disregard's influence in The Communal Confederacy rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Wanton Disregard's influence in The Communal Confederacy rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Wanton Disregard's influence in The Communal Confederacy rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Wanton Disregard's influence in The Communal Confederacy rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Wanton Disregard's influence in The Communal Confederacy rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Wanton Disregard relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Communal Confederacy.
- : Wanton Disregard's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Wanton Disregard relocated from South East Asia to The Rejected Realms.
- : Wanton Disregard was ejected and banned from South East Asia by The Confederacy of Wymondhiam Capture Team W81.