The Community of Wantevolo is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Volkora with a fair hand, and remarkable for its compulsory vegetarianism, complete lack of prisons, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.013 billion Wanteiaha are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Komtolo. The average income tax rate is 78.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wantei economy, worth 554 trillion Repoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 110,643 Repoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, and refugees from other nations are flocking to Wantevolo's border. Crime is totally unknown. Wantevolo's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mukdzawi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wantevolo was endorsed by The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
- : Wantevolo lost the endorsement of The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
- : Wantevolo was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Wantevolo was endorsed by The Republic of Dorenland.
- : Wantevolo was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dorwerland.
- : Wantevolo was endorsed by The Kingdom of Verensika.
- : Wantevolo was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Rivienland.
- : Wantevolo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Wantevolo was endorsed by The Black Stratum of The Cypher Nine.
- : Wantevolo was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-wing Utopia".
Endorsements Received: 46 » Turbeaux, Ransium, Love and Nature, Ownzone, Ruinenlust, The Void Territories, Ziotah and Riverside, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Eryndlynd, Feladria, Canaltia, Verdant Haven, Chilledsville, Cat-Herders United, Window Land, Kawastyselir, Caterasia, Sacara, Reannia, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Entitize, Bregaria, Artemis, Frieden-und Freudenland, Cheloboria, Appendia, Lura, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Jutsa, Crowacia, Simbolon, Ironic Remarks, Kannap, Effazio, Garbelia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, Verensika, Daarwyrth, and Atsvea.