|Leader||King Lewis Tomlin|
The United Christian Republic of Wangoe is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Lewis Tomlin with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 8.832 billion Wangoens enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sardosa. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Wangoean economy, worth a remarkable 1,503 trillion Wangoen credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 170,212 Wangoen credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vaccinations are mandatory, Wangoe isn't what it used to be, King Lewis Tomlin is strangely popular with male politicians' wives, and if foreigners can hit a spittoon from five paces they get a free holiday to Wangoe. Crime is totally unknown. Wangoe's national animal is the blue shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Lutheranism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wangoe voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Following new legislation in Wangoe, if foreigners can hit a spittoon from five paces they get a free holiday to Wangoe.
- : Following new legislation in Wangoe, King Lewis Tomlin is strangely popular with male politicians' wives.
- : Following new legislation in Wangoe, Wangoe isn't what it used to be.
- : Following new legislation in Wangoe, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Wangoe was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Armbruster.
- : Wangoe was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Following new legislation in Wangoe, young criminals are told they'll go to bed without supper if they do it again.
- : Following new legislation in Wangoe, muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions.
- : Following new legislation in Wangoe, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Eco-Paris Reformation, Scytharum, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Meropis, Elisabethshagen, Saint Domingo, Invernessia, St Scarlett, Thracia and Crimea, Apabeossie, Yahlia, Northern German Federation, Irminsulia, The Champions League, Walfo, Allortators, NorthPortugal, Zulrich, Dark Matter, Kanokla, Thracia Republic, Trixeland, GanymedEuropa, Mynox, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, North of Americas, Nomaida, Outer Sparta, Ausvelt, Gliesetonia, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Jim the Baptist, The New Nordic Union, Noristoniaka, The Federal States of Ezasao, Leranditale, Nardin, Someseni, Ombran, Sloburg, An Clar, Greater Icelandia, Savinecross, Stromia, Alsted, Schiltia, Belvanski, Berlin and Hanover, Dunsteen, and 17 others.Othenhiem, Europe a Nation, Rary, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dabarastan, Heplon, Dervenland, Gorzi, The Italian Peninsulla, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Why are we hear, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Greycastle, Zelenskraine, Gotho, and Armbruster.