The Commonwealth of Wandk is a huge, genial nation, notable for its digital currency, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 970 million Wandkians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Black Panther. The average income tax rate is 47.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Wandkian economy, worth 44.7 trillion Usds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 46,118 Usds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Panels from bankrupt rooftop solar companies are used as props for sci-fi B-movies, tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments, life expectancies inside correctional facilities vastly exceed the national average, and government adverts say that twelve lashes a day keeps divine wrath at bay. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wandk's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wandk was endorsed by The Republic of Star trek-the gray warden.
- : Wandk's influence in Evan fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Wandk was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Wandk's influence in Evan rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Wandk lost WA Delegate status in Evan.
- : Wandk's influence in Evan rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : Wandk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Minineenee".
- : Wandk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Honor-Based Violence".
- : Wandk was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Wandk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
Endorsements Received: None.