The Republic of Wanderer15 is a small, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning beaver population. The hard-working population of 45 million Wanderer15ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 25.1%.
The Wanderer15ian economy, worth 1.77 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 39,227 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, organ donation is compulsory, and small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wanderer15's national animal is the beaver.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wanderer15 relocated from Great Terra to The Rejected Realms.
- : Wanderer15 was ejected and banned from Great Terra by The Republic of The Orders Theme.
- : Wanderer15 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Wanderer15's influence in Great Terra rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Wanderer15 relocated from Devide by Zero to Great Terra.
- : Wanderer15 endorsed The Colony of Terberrinse 6.
- : Wanderer15 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Wanderer15 relocated from Mane Upod Nos to Devide by Zero.
- : Wanderer15 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Wanderer15's influence in Mane Upod Nos rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".