The Federation of Wanabe is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Papewaio with an even hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and compulsory vegetarianism. The compassionate, humorless population of 9.614 billion Wanabeans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The tiny, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 28.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Wanabean economy, worth a remarkable 2,065 trillion talegoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 214,880 talegoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations, and anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper. Crime is totally unknown. Wanabe's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wanabe voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend LadyRebels".
- : Wanabe voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Recreational Drugs Compact".
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Wanabe was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations.
- : Wanabe was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Wanabe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, train stations have more platforms than a 1970s disco.
Endorsements Received: 119 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Asendavia, Brotherland, ReeK, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Kangarawa, Wiranath, CopyCato, Mastariere, Hizuru, Republic of Berzerkistan, United China Nation, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, Axdel, BearStackof2015, Kilkire, Grossvietnam, Pekweng, Servants of Gizmo, Marrabuk, Dragons Blood, Amjedia, The Militarius Imperium, East Malaysia, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Pakitsk, Todd McCloud, Fellon, Freedomindia, Greater New Cassandra, Merlovich, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Azureano, A mean old man, Centrical Union, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Layngderfleethe, Enlil, Gunov, Washingtonian Order, Tawuse, Coruh, and 69 others.Oofery, FreedomIand, Acronis, Debluu, Wallenburg, Tassirion, ArenaC, From New World, Dravida India, Cacnesia, Zukish, Zidium, Cisdaniria, Great Algerstonia, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Modra, Freedom Fascists, Jove Mahmo, Distro-Spartica, Pirnovo, Blobon, Technocratic Tagalog, Wakeopolis, Vessarlian, Spiruvania, Konneticut, Empire of Dabiristan, New Era states, Under Upper Antartica, Cellar Doors, Dahom, Northern Celavon, Veterans Association, Aquyia, Aivintis, Greater Lessville, Vuclen, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Formaro, Albrook, Vaskeden, Lilisk, The Atlae Isles, Yossito II, Sandboxford, Sunsistan, CheeseBurrito, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Kalaratri, British Calradia, Auslivia, Alemannian Empire, Shambho, Edwardsport, Newdayo, Juangpen, Nereua, Canadian Technocrats, EmpireBR, Graumetia, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, Getman, Kandorith, Keillos, MikGonnia, Talakra, Minimal Cities, and Thurland.