The Empire of Walosia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Emperor David with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.766 billion Walosians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waldovia. The average income tax rate is 63.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient A Walosian economy, worth a remarkable 1,449 trillion Denaris a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 148,431 Denaris, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
No one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, pizzerias must now display shrines to the Pizza God, for the sake of 'public interest' news programs tell viewers how to home-make Sarin gas bombs, and party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises. Crime is totally unknown. Walosia's national animal is the Gray Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Walosia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and the Top 10% for Safest.
- : Walosia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Walosia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Walosia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Walosia, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.
- : Following new legislation in Walosia, for the sake of 'public interest' news programs tell viewers how to home-make Sarin gas bombs.
- : Walosia altered its national flag.
- : Walosia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Walosia ceased to exist in 10000 Islands.
- : Walosia was endorsed by The Queendom of Flezzola.