The Federation of Wallachinstein is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, ban on automobiles, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.225 billion Wallachians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vallahia. The average income tax rate is 58.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Wallachian economy, worth 88.5 trillion wallachmarks a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 72,277 wallachmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
City budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Wallachinstein's radio stations, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up, and the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wallachinstein's national animal is the Bee, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Athiesm.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wallachinstein was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Wallachinstein changed its national motto to "Wallachia For All!".
- : Wallachinstein changed its national faith to "Athiesm".
- : Following new legislation in Wallachinstein, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly.
- : Following new legislation in Wallachinstein, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up.
- : Following new legislation in Wallachinstein, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Wallachinstein's radio stations.
- : Wallachinstein was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Wallachinstein, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Wallachinstein, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Wallachinstein voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
Endorsements Received: 29 » Antarctic SARNZ, Pead Lan, Novocita, ROMA MKIII, Dune-Aemiliana, Ritanstan, Zestria, Microsa, Pax Scio, The 2nd Kingdom of Domina, Vierslan, Wess Syna, Fellwieg, United Angeer, United States of Technocracy, Karambo, Apellidor, Lomonosia, Lenin Democratic State, Stratoss, Daraze, Zukunftwelt, BigSnek, Eastern Sudetenland, Coserenia, North Vlanderberg, Confucasland, The Libertarian States, and Jef and JAMAL the Squa and West Garbanzo.