|Leader||The Crown Council|
|Faith||Church of Christ|
The Crowned Republic of Waldora is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by The Crown Council with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, public floggings, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 5.034 billion Waldorans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Isador. The average income tax rate is 67.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Waldoran economy, worth a remarkable 1,214 trillion Waldora Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 241,190 Waldora Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
School children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices, The Crown Council is famed for giving great back rubs, strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down, and veterans in wheelchairs are left waist-deep in rice paddies to gather grain. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Waldora's national animal is the Fire Rooster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Christ.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Waldora was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Waldora renamed the office held by The Incorporated States of Jruhld from "Third Prince" to "Consul-Governor" in The Realm of Neerod.
- : Waldora renamed the office held by The Principality of Hong Shen from "Grand Prince of the Realm" to "Grand Prince" in The Realm of Neerod.
- : Waldora renamed the office held by The Realm of Neerod from "Queen Dowager, Kingdom of Adonai" to "Queen Dowager" in The Realm of Neerod.
- : The Incorporated States of Jruhld renamed the office held by Waldora from "Alderman, Ling Tribe" to "Alderman, Ling Tribe (L-P)" in Hanzu.
- : Waldora renamed the office held by Waldora from "Protector of the Realm" to "Master of the Realm" in The Realm of Neerod.
- : Waldora's influence in The Realm of Neerod fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Waldora appointed The Incorporated States of Jruhld as Third Prince with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Realm of Neerod.
- : The Incorporated States of Jruhld removed Polls authority from Waldora as Alderman, Ling Tribe in Hanzu.
- : The Incorporated States of Jruhld renamed the office held by Waldora from "Chieftain, Ling Tribe" to "Alderman, Ling Tribe" in Hanzu.