The Federal Republic of Walagya is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 293 million Walagians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 37.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Walagian economy, worth 20.1 trillion Walagian Uwangs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Retail, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,625 Walagian Uwangs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, tourists often cite 'hiding money in an off-shore banking account' as their main reason to visit the nation, people make a career out of medical voyeurism, and hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Walagya's national animal is the Tortuous Fortress, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Walagya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Walagya was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Walagya endorsed The Don't Endorse Me Over 550 of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
- : Walagya endorsed The Matriarchy of Sau Man Frescher.
- : Walagya was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Sau Man Frescher.
- : Walagya endorsed The Republic of Andinla.
- : Walagya endorsed The Midaic Republic of Midand.
- : Walagya endorsed The Confederacy of Nookington.
- : Following new legislation in Walagya, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings.
- : Following new legislation in Walagya, people make a career out of medical voyeurism.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Merevane, Madreia, Amerion, Erinor, Anserisa, The Filippinas, PenguinPies, Aumeltopia, Qvait, Yeldarbsland, Auphelia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Marinho Islands, Corgitopiaa, Land Without Shrimp, Tsunamy, Bawkie, Hanguk-Nippon, Mangolalandia, Bizzie, Bleakfoot, Farengeto, Wehraboos, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Minangayu, Qawe, Holy Milamphy, The Radanivans, Barabarom, The Northeast Mashriq, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, The United Expanse, Eskvenn, ChickenDome, Abarri, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, Well F, Weburya, Rhetiaa, Esfalsa, Rabbitz, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Purple Hyacinth, Kervanosia, Jehenna, Trepsit, New Briantown, LaVuxxe, Ovkianos, and 10 others.West Pastafaria, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Nookington, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, and Sau Man Frescher.