The Republic of Waisnor is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Alexander Monov with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.4 billion Waisnorians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Grodno. The average income tax rate is 37.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Waisnorian economy, worth 91.0 trillion talers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Cheese Exports, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 65,017 talers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance, students do more community service than homework, and the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Waisnor's national animal is the heron, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Waisnor, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Waisnor voted for The Potato Taco Nation of NewTexas in Round 2 of the election.
- : Following new legislation in Waisnor, students do more community service than homework.
- : Waisnor voted for The Bestest Bazooka Bunny of The Bigtopia in Round 1 of the election.
- : Waisnor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn This Game".
- : Following new legislation in Waisnor, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance.
- : Waisnor lodged a message on the Canada Regional Message Board.
- : Waisnor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Disease Naming Compact"".
- : Waisnor changed its national motto to "Freedom, Law, Justice".
- : Following new legislation in Waisnor, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.