The Protectorate of Wahlid is a colossal, cultured nation, renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 7.248 billion ANTIFAns enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.4%.
The very strong ANTIFAn economy, worth 552 trillion Dildollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Average income is 76,240 Dildollars, with the richest citizens earning 8.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, former stunt pilots are unable to pass the licence test to fly a drone, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, and the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wahlid's national animal is the Vine creeper, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wahlid published "Some people get irritated if they do not get enough sleep but others seem to be quite resilient and show little effect..." (Account: Science).
- : Wahlid published "Discussion on the Voting Patterns of Asian ANTIFAns" (Account: Other).
- : Wahlid published "Interwebs mini-essay on subjective beauty standards" (Account: Culture).
- : Wahlid's influence in Atlasia rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Wahlid's influence in Atlasia rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Wahlid's influence in Atlasia rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Wahlid's influence in Atlasia rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Wahlid's influence in Atlasia rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Wahlid's influence in Atlasia rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Wahlid's influence in Atlasia rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".