The Dictatorship of Wafflapolis is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Evan Dong with an iron fist, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, digital currency, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 3.682 billion Wafflapolians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Narwhalopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 69.1%.
The powerhouse Wafflapolisian economy, worth 553 trillion Waffles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 150,450 Waffles, with the richest citizens earning 7.2 times as much as the poorest.
Government agents scour baking periodicals for subversive recipes, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police, and the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wafflapolis's national animal is the Narwhal, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Apocalypse.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wafflapolis was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Wafflapolis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Wafflapolis was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Wafflapolis was endorsed by The Republic of Nakena.
- : Following new legislation in Wafflapolis, the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers.
- : Following new legislation in Wafflapolis, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police.
- : Following new legislation in Wafflapolis, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose.
- : Following new legislation in Wafflapolis, government agents scour baking periodicals for subversive recipes.
- : Following new legislation in Wafflapolis, scientific laboratories are being converted into houses of worship at an alarming rate.
- : Wafflapolis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Panormia, Dead I Jack, Aqueira, Emeseses, Volsar, Zerentopia, Collosuss, Fragmented Spero, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Morover, North Comunist Awelanius, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, FareP, Alpharoland, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Lansaka, Nakena, Agalaesia, and Bormiar.