The Queen's State of Wabosa is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, complete lack of public education, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 22.573 billion Wabosans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Spirituality, although Industry and Welfare are also considered important, while Law & Order and Defense aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.7%.
The powerhouse Wabosan economy, worth a remarkable 1,032 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is 45,740 betales, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 161,906 per year while the poor average 9,330, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
Wabosa's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians, and all tariffs have been abolished. Crime is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Wabosa's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wabosa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Wabosa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Wabosa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Wabosa's influence in East Timor rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Wabosa's influence in East Timor rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Wabosa's influence in East Timor rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Wabosa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Wabosa's influence in East Timor rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Wabosa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Wabosa relocated from Osiris to East Timor.