The Theocracy of Wabberjocky is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its frequent executions, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.434 billion Wabberjockyians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carrollia. The average income tax rate is 71.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Wabberjockyian economy, worth 52.0 trillion Pebbles a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Cheese Exports industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 36,247 Pebbles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leader has just been declared ruler of Wabberjocky in an international press conference, a five-year-old and a convicted terrorist can sit alongside one another in jury service, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Wabberjocky after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, and bands of adventurers rove the countryside searching for monsters. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wabberjocky's national animal is the Gryphon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wabberjocky's influence in The Land of HUHOT THURSDAY rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Wabberjocky's influence in The Land of HUHOT THURSDAY rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Wabberjocky endorsed The Alliance of Smugglers and Mercs.
- : Wabberjocky relocated from The North Pacific to The Land of HUHOT THURSDAY.
- : Wabberjocky relocated from The South Pacific to The North Pacific.
- : Wabberjocky relocated from Shinka to The South Pacific.
- : Wabberjocky voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Wabberjocky voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Wabberjocky was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Sleeping Bags.
- : Wabberjocky endorsed The Armed Republic of Sleeping Bags.
Endorsements Received: None.