The Theocracy of Wabberjocky is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its frequent executions, fear of technology, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 3.695 billion Wabberjockyians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carrollia. The average income tax rate is 74.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Wabberjockyian economy, worth 148 trillion Pebbles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Cheese Exports industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 40,306 Pebbles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leader has just been declared ruler of Wabberjocky in an international press conference, a five-year-old and a convicted terrorist can sit alongside one another in jury service, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Wabberjocky after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, and bands of adventurers rove the countryside searching for monsters. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wabberjocky's national animal is the Gryphon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wabberjocky endorsed The Cuddly Red Paws of Ginger Panda.
- : Wabberjocky voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Wabberjocky voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Wabberjocky voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Wabberjocky's influence in Iran rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Wabberjocky voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Wabberjocky voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Wabberjocky voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Wabberjocky voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Wabberjocky voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".