The Disputed Territories of WA Secretary-General is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, suspicion of poets, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 5.601 billion NewTexanColonials are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The relatively small, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.0%.
The very strong WA Secretary-Generalian economy, worth 355 trillion golds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is 63,495 golds, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 211,335 per year while the poor average 14,215, a ratio of 14.9 to 1.
Elections have been outlawed, Harry Potter books are banned, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and all citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force. WA Secretary-General's national animal is the red-hater, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : WA Secretary-General was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : WA Secretary-General's influence in Sumerian Coalition fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : WA Secretary-General's influence in Sumerian Coalition fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : WA Secretary-General's influence in Sumerian Coalition fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Dealmaker".
- : WA Secretary-General's influence in Sumerian Coalition fell from "Hermit" to "Eminence Grise".
- : WA Secretary-General's influence in Sumerian Coalition rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : WA Secretary-General altered its national flag.
- : WA Secretary-General relocated from Osiris to Sumerian Coalition.
- : WA Secretary-General was refounded in Osiris.
- : WA Secretary-General ceased to exist in Sumerian Coalition.