The Free Republic of W1LLAN1A is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by W1LL1AM823 with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, zero percent divorce rate, and frequent executions. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 817 million W1LLAN1ANs enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Akureyri. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 17.6%.
The W1LLAN1AN economy, worth 41.8 trillion kronor a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Pizza Delivery, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 51,154 kronor, with the richest citizens earning 7.7 times as much as the poorest.
W1LL1AM823 has just been declared ruler of W1LLAN1A in an international press conference, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace, corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians, and W1LLAN1AN-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. W1LLAN1A's national animal is the rooster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in W1LLAN1A, W1LLAN1AN-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways.
- : W1LLAN1A proposed constructing embassies between UCTVSR and Testregionia.
- : W1LLAN1A voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights"".
- : Following new legislation in W1LLAN1A, corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians.
- : W1LLAN1A was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : W1LLAN1A voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Imperium Anglorum"".
- : W1LLAN1A lodged a message on the UCTVSR Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in W1LLAN1A, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace.
- : W1LLAN1A voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Debtor Voting Rights".
- : W1LLAN1A voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Paffnia".
Endorsements Received: 1 » United Nordic Sweland.