The Most Serene Republic of W-LESS 63 is a tiny, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Waiban population. The hard-working population of 9 million W-LESS 63ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 17.8%.
The W-LESS 63ian economy, worth 403 billion Waibans a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 44,786 Waibans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. W-LESS 63's national animal is the Waiban.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : W-LESS 63's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : W-LESS 63's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : W-LESS 63 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : W-LESS 63's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : W-LESS 63 altered its national flag.
- : W-LESS 63 relocated from The South Pacific to Codex Ylvus.
- : W-LESS 63 was founded in The South Pacific.