The Oligarchy of Vystrania is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Triumvirate with an even hand, and renowned for its avowedly heterosexual populace, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.43 billion Vystranians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Altema. The average income tax rate is 40.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Vystranian economy, worth 124 trillion Cartels a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 87,249 Cartels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vystranians incessantly needle their doctors for relief, ports have ground to a halt as no boat can reach them without trespassing, music teachers are commonly seen busking in order to fund their music programs, and only Triumvirate's friends count in the eyes of the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vystrania's national animal is the Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vystrania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Vystrania endorsed The Colony of Anerchestia.
- : Vystrania was endorsed by The Colony of Anerchestia.
- : Vystrania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : Vystrania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Vystrania, only Triumvirate's friends count in the eyes of the government.
- : Following new legislation in Vystrania, music teachers are commonly seen busking in order to fund their music programs.
- : Following new legislation in Vystrania, ports have ground to a halt as no boat can reach them without trespassing.
- : Following new legislation in Vystrania, Vystranians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Vystrania, Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Sylh Alanor, Liphia, Tovenia, Melenavenia, Cadenzana, Araine, Narwhal, Laisou, Elenaraghaenaris, Imbault, Lower French Gregballs, Golden gateway, New Filippe, Typica, Sueloc, Nottinghaven, Fracoda, Koayo, Chacapoya, Junitaki-cho, Bapaving, Valdonland, Kariforunia, Ellamaa, Michelland, Inaros OPA, The Star Enpire, High Reiserland, Vikoland, Uitmuntendheid, Merradoni, The Seventh Generation, and Anerchestia.