The Holy Red Democracy of Vylixan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Sitethief with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical population of 3.249 billion Vylixanians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lynxa City. The average income tax rate is 92.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vylixanian economy, worth 302 trillion Xanvylis a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,098 Xanvylis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes, and oxygen is commonly known as 'breathinium'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vylixan's national animal is the Naxilyv monster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vylixan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality and Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Vylixan, oxygen is commonly known as 'breathinium'.
- : Following new legislation in Vylixan, companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes.
- : Following new legislation in Vylixan, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income.
- : Following new legislation in Vylixan, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Vylixan, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
- : Vylixan was endorsed by The Lucky Holy Pacifican Empire of East Durthang.
- : Vylixan was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Vylixan applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Vylixan resigned from the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: 1 » East Durthang.