|Leader||Chancellor Jaqob Hawke|
The Armed Confederation of Vyctar is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Chancellor Jaqob Hawke with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.295 billion Vyctari have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Honey Hearth. The average income tax rate is 25.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vyctari economy, worth 452 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 137,309 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Vyctar's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events, and the government loves seeing the little people fight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Vyctar's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Free Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vyctar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Vyctar's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Vyctar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Vyctar's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Vyctar's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Vyctar was refounded in Osiris.
- : Vyctar ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Vyctar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Vyctar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Vyctar's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".