|Capital||Imperial Star Palace|
|Leader||Emperor Vultus Rex I of Rageria|
|Faith||Worshiping the Ragerian Gods|
The Sinister Plot Master of Vulturret is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Vultus Rex I of Rageria with an iron fist, and notable for its smutty television, prohibition of alcohol, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.526 billion Ragerians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Star Palace. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 28.1%.
The all-consuming Ragerian economy, worth 345 trillion Ragerian Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 97,956 Ragerian Credits, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 326,575 per year while the poor average 21,876, a ratio of 14.9 to 1.
One-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, organ donation is compulsory, no one knows how to tie a reef knot, and the studies of art and philosophy are banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force. Vulturret's national animal is the Soaring Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Worshiping the Ragerian Gods.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vulturret was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Vulturret, the studies of art and philosophy are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Vulturret, no one knows how to tie a reef knot.
- : Following new legislation in Vulturret, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Vulturret, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Following new legislation in Vulturret, blind dates tend to result in bruised shins.
- : Vulturret lodged a message on the The Ragerian Imperium Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Vulturret, judicial torture is outsourced overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Vulturret, international tensions are high as Vulturret threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Vulturret, politicians look weirdly alike.