The Democratic States of Vulprecio is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Knavecrix with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.416 billion Vulprecians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zorrastria. The average income tax rate is 81.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vulprecian economy, worth 685 trillion Vulpes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,866 Vulpes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry, dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375, and shady doctors seem to have impeccable records. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vulprecio's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Republic of Populaa.
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Noimosini.
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Vulprecio voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Northern Borland".
- : Vulprecio voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Death Penalty Ban"".
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Python of Apatosaurus.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Qvait, Purple Hyacinth, Corgitopiaa, New Briantown, Amerion, Tepertopia, Brunier, Erinor, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Zataras, Volaworand, Ebonhand, Concrete Slab, The Worst army of, Marinho Islands, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, Wehraboos, Sedunn, Midand, Farengeto, Aumeltopia, Bartonia Nova, Kandorith, City States Nation, Tsunamy, Vanbella, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Eskvenn, Western Calypso Islands, West Pastafaria, Aschenburg, Rabbitz, Belschaft, Royaltica, Apartment 11F, Shefino, Yellunstryer, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Imperial Frost Federation, Rebel-topia, Andinla, Treir, Synarion, and 27 others.Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Honey Cake, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doge Land, Bichedder, Proctethia, Greater Scottdascoda, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, Populaa, and Ipugao.