The Dominion of Vragar is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Dominicus with an iron fist, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and aversion to nipples. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.543 billion Vragarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trivana. The average income tax rate is 79.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vragarian economy, worth 335 trillion Donars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 131,899 Donars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, teachers are dying as they attempt to read 500 word essays without pausing for breath, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay, and officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vragar's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vradin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vragar was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Galimania.
- : Vragar endorsed The Federal Republic of Burka.
- : Vragar was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Burka.
- : Vragar endorsed The Zombie Koala of Porflox.
- : Vragar was endorsed by The Zombie Koala of Porflox.
- : Vragar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Vragar altered its national flag.
- : Vragar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Apostates".
- : Following new legislation in Vragar, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Vragar, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, Evertopia, Ignis Cinere, Dustwind, Isentran, Karlando, Anisopterra, The Republic of Osea, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Northern Nivaria, Vivolkha, Marxist Germany, Skamor, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Holma, Maconshinbernititte, Ali Faridi, Ardelenia, Batona, The Galactic American Imperium, Namakan, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Clialaad, Solarampa, Zeganas, Violent Trees, United States of Island land, Juiulia, Megistos, Krystalveil, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Killettland, Silvedania, Dorab, Anollasia, Grimmywelsh, Samonaemia, Mendit Key, Free Land of Rebellium, Faradova, Solleana, Coldian, Porflox, Burka, and Galimania.