The Dominion of Vragar is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Dominicus with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 5.107 billion Vragarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trivana. The average income tax rate is 83.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vragarian economy, worth 682 trillion Donars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,679 Donars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government ministers have eclectic tastes in curtains, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments, and veterans in wheelchairs are left waist-deep in rice paddies to gather grain. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vragar's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vradin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vragar's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Vragar relocated from Lazarus to 10000 Islands.
- : Vragar was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Vragar ceased to exist in 10000 Islands.
- : Vragar was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Luna Bean.
- : Vragar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Vragar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Vragar was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Vragar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Vragar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and Largest Governments.