The Order of Voxum Mortalum is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Grand Master with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 20.306 billion Mortalumians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Industry are also considered important, while Administration and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Darkspace. The average income tax rate is 88.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Voxum Mortalumian economy, worth a remarkable 4,240 trillion mortalias a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 208,830 mortalias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
All footpaths have tollbooths, The Grand Master can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, and students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Voxum Mortalum's national animal is the Undead Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is immortalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The Confederacy of Great Idel-Ural and Siberia.
- : Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam.
- : Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Viridiland.
- : Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Guinnstonia.
- : Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The Republic of Vrangforestilling.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Federal Republic of The Land of Devestation.
- : Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The Federal Republic of The Land of Devestation.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, The Grand Master can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Mousebumples, Archology, Precisely Nothing, The Knights who say Neee, Nippluania, FedRabbistan, Katkasistan, Trollfaceia, United-Marrshmallows, Ice Hellion, Samuelstani, Sartaria, Eloscape, Great Eldaria, Cortlandt Manor, Yngaevonia, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Nova Germany, Anoynmous Members, Unisteia, Gourmet With Genki, Murden, Malashaan Colony, Galexs, Patriotic Poland, South Svednalia, Apto, Cheesy Island, Gordio, Keyshia, Elizabeth II Windsor, Taarakia, Lindef, Lastovipol, Omaha Utopia, Raghallaigh, Currope, Paulotzia, Akeland, Republic of the Silver Hand, The Havon, Biayla, ShinChonJi, Valentisa, Noahs Second Country, Ivelboria, The 9gagger, Yugarritia, Mouzone, Jans Republic, and 52 others.Budraria, Pacificina, Robbonia, Imperial Eggplant, Wollastonite, Arkdia, Southern New England, Almendron, Muchwowz, Le Libertia, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, New Aweic Wirs, North West Ko, Elaeria, Erica, Nepenthaceae, Democracy of Antwerpia, Awesomepotomia, Byzantiumum, Akahaina, BooBooBus, North Cascades, Kaytteria, Keshiland, The LOTR Nerds, Atlanctie, Newigalippyrey, Grenver, Newer Iowa, Helvard, Telloa, Crassland, Djibowtee, Putinski, Avok Island, Treysil and the Apill Isles, Marispatria, Land Of Bobtopia, Bartiqa, Ecrye, Potchen, Divitaen, Kelvinia North, Mediocrea, Warklandia, Benthamania, The Land of Devestation, Vrangforestilling, Guinnstonia, Viridiland, Samudera Darussalam, and Great Idel-Ural and Siberia.