The Order of Voxum Mortalum is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by The Grand Master with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 19.173 billion Mortalumians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Law & Order are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Darkspace. The average income tax rate is 88.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Voxum Mortalumian economy, worth a remarkable 3,849 trillion mortalias a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 200,799 mortalias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself, the number of judges has tripled in recent months, and the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Voxum Mortalum's national animal is the Undead Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is immortalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, the number of judges has tripled in recent months.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Impero Porcospino.
- : Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Impero Porcospino.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, the new coalition government has 99 problems and can't agree on how to fix one.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Mousebumples, Archology, Precisely Nothing, The Knights who say Neee, Nippluania, Tomaenia, FedRabbistan, Katkasistan, Trollfaceia, United-Marrshmallows, Ice Hellion, Balkania Corp, NGC 6543, Samuelstani, Sartaria, Eloscape, Fandavia, Great Eldaria, Cortlandt Manor, Paredonia, Yngaevonia, Athenalion, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, The Republic of Extreme Fairness, Nova Germany, Possibly this, Anoynmous Members, Intergalactic Super Pandas, Slooshimer, Unisteia, Gourmet With Genki, Murden, Malashaan Colony, Galexs, Patriotic Poland, South Svednalia, Potchen, Apto, Cheesy Island, Gordio, Keyshia, Elizabeth II Windsor, Taarakia, Lindef, Darbystan, Kingdom of Nikolajopolis, Lastovipol, Omaha Utopia, Raghallaigh, Currope, and 44 others.Happy Calculus, Capitalist Order, Paulotzia, The Republic of IceIceJay, Patasea, Akeland, Republic of the Silver Hand, The Church of Nibbles, Samudera Darussalam, Celtian, BoonerTropilis, Sakaw, Ilyv, NC Freedomtown, Veritaly, The Havon, Biayla, ShinChonJi, Anatalipa, Valentisa, New Putzistan, The Kentads, Akanadia, Nordevia, Noahs Second Country, Fortunica, Morlocks, Southhold, Psydrae, South Grand Mountain, Vorhollah, Trinnien, Vanivanivani, Red God Rhllor, Ivelboria, Vilompia, Darcness, The 9gagger, Juneou, Cinicai, Prestrainiskiy, Twispar, Rapapoo, and Yugarritia.