|Leader||King Zraben II|
|Animal||Hawksbill Sea Turtle|
The Allied Federation of Voryan is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Zraben II with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, otherworldly petting zoo, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.955 billion Voranians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trialta. The average income tax rate is 49.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Voranian economy, worth a remarkable 1,760 trillion Verns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 176,809 Verns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, the nation's diplomats are all talk and no action, reassembling shredded papers is the highlight of a spy's day, and a formerly quiet little town is now booming as both a cult centre and a tourist attraction. Crime is totally unknown. Voryan's national animal is the Hawksbill Sea Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Voryan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Gowan.
- : Voryan changed its national animal to "Hawksbill Sea Turtle".
- : Voryan changed its national animal to "Sea Turtle".
- : Voryan changed its national animal to "Sword Fish".
- : Following new legislation in Voryan, a formerly quiet little town is now booming as both a cult centre and a tourist attraction.
- : Voryan's influence in The Exarchal Republic rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : Voryan was endorsed by The Kaiserreich of Wilhelms.
- : Voryan agreed to construct embassies between The Exarchal Republic and The Embassy.
- : Following new legislation in Voryan, reassembling shredded papers is the highlight of a spy's day.
- : Voryan lodged a message on the The Exarchal Republic Regional Message Board.