|Leader||John the 12th|
The Peoples Republic of Voopiria is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by John the 12th with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 2.714 billion Voopirians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Voopiria city. The average income tax rate is 44.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Voopirian economy, worth 285 trillion Metric Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 105,309 Metric Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Tightly packed choir-boys sing the god-given joys of heterosexuality on public transport, the government has become increasingly militant, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests, and arthritic surgeons with tremulous fingers reassure patients that they are in safe hands. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Voopiria's national animal is the Spiked Viper, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Undefined.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Voopiria, arthritic surgeons with tremulous fingers reassure patients that they are in safe hands.
- : Voopiria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Voopiria was endorsed by The Union of National Federation.
- : Following new legislation in Voopiria, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests.
- : Following new legislation in Voopiria, the government has become increasingly militant.
- : Following new legislation in Voopiria, tightly packed choir-boys sing the god-given joys of heterosexuality on public transport.
- : Voopiria altered its national flag.
- : Voopiria changed its national nation type to "Peoples Republic".
- : Voopiria was endorsed by The Random Nation of The New United Socialist Random Empire.
- : Voopiria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Interference-Causing Equipment Standards Act".