The Kingdom of Voneisen is a massive, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.373 billion Voneisenians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 33.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Voneisenian economy, worth 67.5 trillion Eisenmarks a year, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Cheese Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 49,197 Eisenmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Voneisen has designated Voneisen City as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Voneisen's national animal is the Sea Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Voneisen lost WA Delegate status in Ersetum.
- : Voneisen's influence in Ersetum rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Voneisen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombified.
- : Voneisen's influence in Ersetum rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Voneisen's influence in Ersetum rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Voneisen's influence in Ersetum rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Voneisen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Nazi Europa"".
- : Voneisen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Suvmia".
- : Voneisen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Identity Theft Prevention Act"".
- : Voneisen lodged a message on the Ersetum Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.