The Republic of Volt6 is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 843 million Volt6ians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Public Transport are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.3%.
The strong Volt6ian economy, worth 33.3 trillion Bolts a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 39,482 Bolts, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 254,466 per year while the poor average 2,475, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Volt6's national animal is the Spark, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Volt6 is ranked 50,712th in the world and 321st in Lily for Highest Wealthy Incomes, with 254,466 Standard Monetary Units.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Volt6's influence in Lily fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".
- : Volt6's influence in Lily rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Volt6's influence in Lily rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Volt6's influence in Lily rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Volt6 relocated from Balder to Lily.
- : Volt6 was refounded in Balder.
- : Volt6 ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Volt6 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Volt6's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Volt6's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".