The Republic of Volt5 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 784 million Volt5ians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Education are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.1%.
The strong Volt5ian economy, worth 31.8 trillion Bolts a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 40,618 Bolts, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 261,788 per year while the poor average 2,546, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Volt5's national animal is the Spark, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Volt5 is ranked 184,072nd in the world and 750th in Lily for Largest Cheese Export Sector, scoring 622.34 on the Mozzarella Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Volt5's influence in Lily rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Volt5's influence in Lily rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Volt5's influence in Lily rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Volt5 relocated from Osiris to Lily.
- : Volt5 was refounded in Osiris.
- : Volt5 ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Volt5 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Volt5's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Volt5's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Volt5's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".