The Republic of Volt4 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 787 million Volt4ians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.5%.
The strong Volt4ian economy, worth 34.4 trillion Bolts a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 43,773 Bolts, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 282,123 per year while the poor average 2,744, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Volt4's national animal is the Spark, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Volt4 is ranked 257,643rd in the world and 1,041st in Lily for Largest Cheese Export Sector, scoring -5.66 on the Mozzarella Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Volt4's influence in Lily rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Volt4's influence in Lily rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Volt4's influence in Lily rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Volt4 relocated from Lazarus to Lily.
- : Volt4 was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Volt4 ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Volt4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Volt4's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Volt4's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Volt4's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".