The Republic of Volt3 is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 801 million Volt3ians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.4%.
The strong Volt3ian economy, worth 40.6 trillion Bolts a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 50,730 Bolts, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 326,961 per year while the poor average 3,180, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Volt3's national animal is the Spark, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Volt3 is ranked 247,369th in the world and 986th in Lily for Largest Cheese Export Sector, scoring -4.9 on the Mozzarella Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Volt3's influence in Lily rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Volt3's influence in Lily rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Volt3's influence in Lily rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Volt3 relocated from Osiris to Lily.
- : Volt3 was refounded in Osiris.
- : Volt3 ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Volt3 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Volt3's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Volt3's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Volt3's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".