|Leader||Maxymilian Falon Lucien Volkason|
|Faith||The Primordial Dragon Asha|
The Commonwealth of Volkason is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Maxymilian Falon Lucien Volkason with an iron fist, and renowned for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 2.829 billion Volkasonians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Talongaurd. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Volkasonian economy, worth 476 trillion Talons a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 168,433 Talons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A popular phrase is "eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we eat, drink and be merry some more", thalassophobia and heliophobia are on the rise, escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails', and the government is seen to favor traditionalist religions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Volkason's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Primordial Dragon Asha.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Volkason, the government is seen to favor traditionalist religions.
- : Following new legislation in Volkason, escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails'.
- : Following new legislation in Volkason, thalassophobia and heliophobia are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Volkason, a popular phrase is "eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we eat, drink and be merry some more".
- : Following new legislation in Volkason, rumor has it that Maxymilian Falon Lucien Volkason has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Volkason voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Nazi Europa"".
- : Volkason voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Identity Theft".
- : Volkason was endorsed by The Best and Awesome Sultanate of Arifiyyah.
- : Following new legislation in Volkason, knock-knock jokes regularly get removed from websites for being too edgy.
- : Following new legislation in Volkason, maximum security Volkasonian subway stations inspire prison systems around the world.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Wickedly evil people, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Psikuta, Gryphonian Alliance, Q The Almighty, Arnic, Granducato Toscana, Svanland, Westwind, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Ferroia, Atheist States of Philippines, IndyCar Racing, Condonohia, BoxcarJim, Kittenlicious, Thyrall, Sultanat of Turkistan, Fuentana, Mathematania, New Belia, Archonina, Constantinopolisia, DiscGolfLand, Liberillia, Holmani, Common Good, Pandaland II, Twisted Duality, Comia Noracon, Formenor, The United Tribes of Bantai, Acropylae, Marina Nova, Sindria, Oronia, Dreamers for Hope, Triestine, Glorious Existence, Mirchusko, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Champaign, Fallgriffin, Matism, Fumafuma, Bodusse, Fallen Iron Duke, Cro Magnon, Ingentis Novus, and 54 others.The North American Assembly, Kisovec, Fujai, Lynier, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Antahbrantahstan, Desmosthenes and Burke, Athrid HullHund, Grand Republic of the Sun, The Undivided, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Shaktirajya, Arvladma, Albyion Kingdom, Professor thomas, San Diego Islands, Nas Crustium, Vlobbania, Aldesport, Orson Welles, Moriari, Greynne, Valocke, Rowdy, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Isle Royale, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, Iglot, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, The Anti-Social Socialists, Av Libertas Vindex, Draggy, Dowaesk, Podium, Lothundy, Santos-Dominius, Willow Gate, Larxia, Papercuts and Skittles, Overthinkers, Mikano, Sirulinuck, Corbeil, Lodus Lake, Armed pacifists, Plarland Amex, and Arifiyyah.