|Leader||Presidium of the CEC of AoS of VDSF|
The Socialist Federation of Volga-Dnieper is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Presidium of the CEC of AoS of VDSF with an even hand, and renowned for its vat-grown people, digital currency, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 2.436 billion Volga-Dnieperians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Plamen. The average income tax rate is 71.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Volga-Dnieperian economy, worth 152 trillion levs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. Average income is 62,457 levs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People talk about things being better when men were men, politicians are fired for opening subjective statements with "I believe", contestants on Volga-Dnieper's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent, and airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Volga-Dnieper's national animal is the lev, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Volga-Dnieper's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Volga-Dnieper published "TSPR GO Application v.3.0 (IMDUMSTRIAL REMVOLUTION)" (Meta: Reference).
- : Volga-Dnieper was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Volga-Dnieper's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Volga-Dnieper was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Volga-Dnieper was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Volga-Dnieper was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Volga-Dnieper was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : The Republic of 96 Nimbus dismissed Volga-Dnieper as Overseer of Theory and Praxis of Ikaros.
- : Volga-Dnieper's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".