The Republic of Vodka Cola is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.133 billion Vodka Colans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.2%.
The very strong Vodka Colan economy, worth 257 trillion Per milles a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. Average income is 62,318 Per milles, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, Vodka Cola's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Vodka Cola's national animal is the Blurry, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vodka Cola's influence in Shinka rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Vodka Cola's influence in Shinka rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Vodka Cola's influence in Shinka rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Vodka Cola's influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Vodka Cola relocated from Iran to Shinka.
- : Vodka Cola resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Vodka Cola was endorsed by The Dominion of Negligent Thomas.
- : Vodka Cola was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Yellow Comet Alliance.
- : Vodka Cola was endorsed by A new puppy.
- : Vodka Cola was endorsed by The Republic of House 218.