The Republic of Vodka Cola is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.148 billion Vodka Colans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.8%.
The very strong Vodka Colan economy, worth 139 trillion Per milles a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. Average income is 64,837 Per milles, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, Vodka Cola's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Vodka Cola's national animal is the Blurry, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vodka Cola's influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Vodka Cola applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Vodka Cola relocated from The South Pacific to Shinka.
- : Vodka Cola relocated from The North Pacific to The South Pacific.
- : Vodka Cola relocated from Iran to The North Pacific.
- : Vodka Cola resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Vodka Cola's influence in Iran rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Vodka Cola's influence in Iran rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Vodka Cola endorsed The United States of Iramerica.
- : Vodka Cola relocated from Shinka to Iran.