The Miku Kingdom of VocaloidsMiku is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Hatsune Miku with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, cynical population of 2.109 billion VocaloidsMikuans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leek. The average income tax rate is 22.7%.
The thriving VocaloidsMikuan economy, worth 175 trillion kagamines a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Gambling. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 83,020 kagamines, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Billion-kagamine sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts, street crime is on the rise as police officers spend most of their time in prisons, political activists are routinely executed, and families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. VocaloidsMiku's national animal is the none, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Hatsune Miku.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : VocaloidsMiku's influence in Vocaloids fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : VocaloidsMiku's influence in Vocaloids rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Dominator".
- : VocaloidsMiku altered its national flag.
- : VocaloidsMiku relocated from Osiris to Vocaloids.
- : VocaloidsMiku was refounded in Osiris.
- : VocaloidsMiku ceased to exist in Vocaloids.
- : VocaloidsMiku lodged a message on the Vocaloids Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in VocaloidsMiku, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : VocaloidsMiku was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Following new legislation in VocaloidsMiku, political activists are routinely executed.