The Big Family of Vlazinova is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Yondita with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 4.24 billion Vlazinovians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Apuila. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Vlazinov economy, worth 709 trillion Times a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 167,226 Times, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Yondita's bedroom, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers, pocket calculators are seen as status symbols for the ostentatiously wealthy, and the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear". Crime is totally unknown. Vlazinova's national animal is the Abyssal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Socislam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vlazinova, the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear".
- : Following new legislation in Vlazinova, pocket calculators are seen as status symbols for the ostentatiously wealthy.
- : Following new legislation in Vlazinova, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers.
- : Following new legislation in Vlazinova, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Yondita's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Vlazinova, nouveau riche farmers diligently take care of their golden calf herds.
- : Following new legislation in Vlazinova, workers for the environmental protection agency are patted down for tartar sauce every morning.
- : Following new legislation in Vlazinova, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Following new legislation in Vlazinova, landless farmers wander forlornly in the government's many national parks.
- : Following new legislation in Vlazinova, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage.
- : Following new legislation in Vlazinova, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Eloscape, Murden, Liveropolis, Raghallaigh, Mousa Liberty, Lethen, Brickfield, Lastovipol, Greater Louisianne, Elaeria, Thatcher Whitehall, Budraria, Genistan, Trollfaceia, Skvarzhava, Union Lysk, Awesomepotomia, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Igueranel, United-Marrshmallows, Benthamania, Tomaenia, Trackeendy, Voxum Mortalum, Beriwen, Gooblaria, Katkasistan, Mediocrea, United Northen States Canada, Cortlandt Manor, Arqhua, Almendron, Akeland, Estanglia, Paulotzia, Free Rosabell, Carordia, Corbien, Nivgrad, --Neo-America--, IrisTheFlower, Perunya, Aexnidaral, Kroll Union, The Tugboat Complex, Serielye, Potchen, Le Libertia, Yuposia, Avok Island, and 47 others.Polgaria, Former Raxhiria, Astrellan, Pirataria, Purgitz, OrcUsk, Arvigiel, Serpahima, Gebodwits, Yugarritia, Morongia, Agapetopia, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Sunny place, Poultry Patrol, United Kingdoms of Redania, Clialaad, The Democratic Peoples, Pon Lintang, Terra Venti, New Aq Qoyunlu, Greatnessity City, Eumenides, Yuhania, Rixous, Tritoneas, Douchland, Jexta, West Libertas, Liberepublia, Socialist Baltic States, Zakanda, Vuzalex, The Xeraji Empire, Maedelia, Sindorei, Poquaoi, Old Aweic Wirs, Ipsonasia, Trooper3, Dan Dynasty, Haagland, Lingordia, Acapais, Torrexion-Thysk, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, and Satindia.