|Leader||Supreme Leader Ulaş Püskülcü|
The Soviet State of Vlasisitan is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Supreme Leader Ulaş Püskülcü with an iron fist, and notable for its national health service, frequent executions, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, cynical population of 5.008 billion Vlasisitanians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bartin-Zonguldak. The average income tax rate is 97.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Vlasisitanian economy, worth 838 trillion Vlasisitanian Lire a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 167,451 Vlasisitanian Lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Atheists on vacation find Geniusim's scriptures make useful doorstops, the government's approval ratings go down while its turnover rate goes up, the government funds large training centres to turn Baris Puskulcus into functioning members of society, and grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vlasisitan's national animal is the Baris Puskulcu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Geniusim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vlasisitan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Vlasisitan's influence in European Union rose from "Nipper" to "Truckler".
- : Vlasisitan applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Vlasisitan relocated from Osiris to European Union.
- : Vlasisitan altered its national flag.
- : Vlasisitan was refounded in Osiris.
- : Vlasisitan ceased to exist in European Union.
- : Following new legislation in Vlasisitan, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Following new legislation in Vlasisitan, the government funds large training centres to turn Baris Puskulcus into functioning members of society.
- : Vlasisitan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.