The Kingdom of Vlasdol is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mary IV with an iron fist, and remarkable for its aversion to nipples, parental licensing program, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.837 billion Anglos are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Edgehill. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93.2%.
The thriving Vlasdolian economy, worth 811 trillion Pound Blackburns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 167,740 Pound Blackburns, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Boats straying just metres away from the shore will raise the ire of the Coast Guard, the nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains, and ministers are now allowed to put suggestions in the governmental suggestion box. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vlasdol's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Protestantism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vlasdol's influence in Olgea rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Vlasdol published "Her Majesty, Mary IV, By the Grace of God, Queen of Vlasdol, Defender of the Faith" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Vlasdol published "Her Majesty, Mary IV, By the Grace of God, Queen of Vlasdol, Defender of the Faith [OUTDATED]" (Account: Other).
- : Vlasdol published "The Eternal Vlasdolian Imperium [WIP] [FT]" (Account: Other).
- : Vlasdol published "The Stratocratic Empire of Vlasdol [1930-1940]" (Account: Other).
- : Vlasdol published "Her Imperial Majesty, Miss Emily Simpson, Imperator-General of Vlasdol [OUTDATED]" (Account: Other).
- : Vlasdol published "Vlasdolian Saints (INCOMPLETE)" (Account: Other).
- : Vlasdol published "[1915/1941] His Majesty Lord Protector Albert III "The Iron Fist within the Velvet Glove", Emperor of the Heartland and It's Dominions" (Account: Other).
- : Vlasdol published "The Ecclesiarchy of The Most Holy" (Account: Culture).
- : Vlasdol published "Naval Power of the Vlasdolian Naval Force [OUTDATED]" (Account: Military).