The Borderlands of Vizh is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, suspicion of poets, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 275 million Vizhians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, although Environment and Industry are also considered important, while Law & Order and Administration are ignored. The average income tax rate is 4.9%.
The very strong Vizhian economy, worth 18.8 trillion Golds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Information Technology. Average income is 68,502 Golds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government is proud to report that ten percent of all tax revenue goes to funding suspected terrorist organizations, internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and eminent domain has been abolished. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Vizh's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vizh, eminent domain has been abolished.
- : Vizh endorsed The Glorious Kingdom of North Bernia.
- : Vizh was endorsed by The Glorious Kingdom of North Bernia.
- : Following new legislation in Vizh, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Vizh, internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase.
- : Vizh was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Vizh, the government is proud to report that ten percent of all tax revenue goes to funding suspected terrorist organizations.
- : Following new legislation in Vizh, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Vizh, a girl's success in life is often linked to her performance in beauty pageants.
- : Vizh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Zukchiva, Modra, Wiranath, Dravida India, Tassirion, Debluu, Pakitsk, Pledonia, Wallenburg, Coruh, Asendavia, A mean old man, New Leganes, Marrabuk, Talitoa, Great Algerstonia, Cisdaniria, Unger under over, Nevertopia, Santa Dystopia, Holy Alasia Orozen, Layngderfleethe, LibRight Libertarianism, VW53Aland, Brotherland, The Three States of Fortuna, Pirnovo, A Slanted Black Stripe, BearStackof2015, The solar ottomans, Volinovia, Karatol-Advenra, Danelaw Scandinavia, Lorrana, Axdel, East Malaysia, Euricanis, Empire of Dabiristan, Greater New Cassandra, Staynes, Ridann, Oofery, Jove Mahmo, The Kulaata Islands, Acronis, Technocratic Tagalog, Zwen, Stellar Colonies, Fellon, Republic of Berzerkistan, and 22 others.Skipnom, From New World, Drunken Seal Islands, Heatherspike, Spiruvania, North Insomnia, Lancasterite, Socialist Holy American Empire, Joundia, Beausylvana, The Militarius Imperium, Mays Austrian Nation, Nossepachina, Devlon, Vessarlian, Gunov, Blobbo, Kalaratri, Rabarbarys, Eagle Crest, Espeon LD, and North Bernia.